Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sorry guys, the contest is over

I officially have the coolest host family.


I know, it was close there for a while, but I've got you all beaten by a mile. My host family consists of our mother, two sisters and a brother. Another American girl is also staying with us. I have a huge room (bigger than my whole apartment in Seattle) and for the most part I have plenty of privacy and space to study. There is also a lizard (possibly more than one) who lives in the room and eats bugs. Since I am very anti-bug I have decided to be very pro-lizard. (Though, should I find one in my bed, I will probably not react with dignity.) I will post a picture once he slows down enough to snap one.

Anyway, I hope it goes without saying that my last entry was full of needless worrying. I know some of my classmates have not been so lucky, and I hope that in time all of us will settle in to our family situations and every one will feel comfortable. Sorry to make this so short, but I have more homework than time. More to come, ان شاء الله !!

No comments:

Post a Comment